Which five events in history would you choose to experience in person, and why?
1. D-Day from sea and from air so I could get a real sense for the significance of that day.
2. JFK being shot in Texas so I could say I was there and saw him while he was still alive.
3. Bastogne so I could help encourage our men holding the front lines.
4. Martin Luther King's speech on the Mall in Washington, so I could be a part of history and be lifted up.
5. Woodstock so I could see all my favorite performers live.