- Leave a comment saying "Beam me up Scotty!"
- I'll respond by asking you five questions to satisfy my curiosity.
- Update your journal with the answers to your questions.
- Include this explanation and offer to ask other people questions.
This for my friend Tieffers, here are the answers to your questions:
1. What's the worst injury you've ever had? The worst injury was while I was visiting family members in Missouri at their boat house. They have this weird swing, basically a plank on a rope. About 9 people pulled me up the top and let go and I lost my grip on the rope and fell hiting a tree on my way down. Had a slight concussion and my leg turned blue/black on the inside of my thigh from where the swing came loose. Also it was a HUGE injury to my pride.
2. What's the first thing you would do if you woke up as the opposite sex? Seriously, probably what I do every day, get dressed and go to work. I may be all female on the outside but my brain is primarly male so my day would probably be very normal. OF course I'd probably hit on anything that moved to take my new body for a test drive. *g*
3. Do you talk about religion and politics freely? I try not to. Not because I'm ashamed but because I totally suck at debating. I have no problems with other people's beliefs but I hate defending my own.
4. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you choose and why? Touch. I've been celibate now for almost 10 years so being touched has lost meaning for me. I could totally lose it and not miss it right now.
5. Where does your heart call home? My heart calls Ireland home. I'm in love with the culture, the scenery, the music, the beer, EVERYTHING. I just love Ireland. I'd move there in a heart beat if I could afford it.