1) What made you get addicted to Band of Brothers fandom and why? Honestly it was re-watching it on HBO that did it for me. I remember watching it when it first came out. Loved it, forgot about it, but I remember enjoying it. So HBO reaired the show and my father and I watched every episode for 10 weeks. Once it was done I went out bought the DVD set and then set out to find the fandom. I think what made me get addicted was Ron Livingston and Damian Lewis as well as Ross McCall and Eion Bailey. I found myself gravitating toward those actors and then I went and found fanfiction on FF.net which ultimately led me to LJ. I'm been playing in the big BOB sandbox every since. Although right now I'm splitting my time between BoB and Pacific *g*
2) If you could be any animal what would it be and why? I would be a Panther. I love big cats and I just love how they move. Like silky water with dangerous undercurrents. You want to pet one but know it will bite your arm off if you try. They're just beautiful creatures.
3) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? England and Ireland. I'm obsessed with both of those locations. I want to see Big Ben, the Tower of London, Piccadilli Circus, Tafalgar Squre, the Eye, Stonehenge. I'd also love to see Ireland as that's where my heart is. I love the music, the people, the accent, the food, the beer (love me some Guinness!) It's just so beautiful and green there. I would move there in a New York Minute if I could afford it.
4) If you could only eat a specific food for the rest of your life what would it be? This is a tough one. I'd eat Prime Rib steak. It's my favorite with a nice side of Horseradish. I'm a simple girl. Steak and potatoes. LOL. Not very original, sorry.
5) What has been the most amazing thing you've done in your life so far? I've done Improv comedy in front of a live audience. Best cure of stage fright. It's amazing and fun.